Here is the changelog for FlameRobin 0.8.7 just commited by Milan
- 100% Firebird 2.1 compatible
- Tab-based property pages for database object (like Firefox browser)
- DataGrid: load and save to file options for BLOB data.
- A new improved dialog for inserting new rows.
Enhancements and Bug fixes
- Firebird 2.1: Support for database triggers
- Firebird 2.1: Support for global temporary tables
- Firebird 2.1: Descriptions can be set for generators
- Firebird 2.1: Support for domains as stored procedure parameter types
- Firebird 2.1: Detect when the equals sign (=) is be used instead of DEFAULT
- SQL Editor: Improved autocomplete for table columns
- SQL Editor: fixed problems with scolling of log control
- SQL Editor: removed flicker when executing scripts with COMMITs or AUTODLL ON
- DataGrid: Copy as Update and Insert for single cell does not require cell to be selected anymore
- DLL extraction for GRANTs fixed
- Fixed random crashes when dropping object from its property page
- Implemented missing prompt for dropping of some objects
- GRANT statements moved to end of database DDL script for easier diffs
..:: FlameRobin ::..:: Firebird ::..